You guys, my baby is going to be ONE this weekend! What!? How!?
I'm in full party planning mode and trying to get my house in some kind of order before the party so I'm a little behind here. First up, last Friday was 10 on 10. I love this meme because it's a glimpse into our daily life. I've posted about 10 on 10 before in Jan 2012 and April 2012. It's fun to look back. I need to do these more often.
1. Little Sis calling "Ma Ma Ma" from her crib
2. I've started having Miss. M make her bed everyday. She does a great job but still puts up a fuss every now again. I think it's worth the battle and most days she does it without being asked.
3. One of the many perks of Jon being self-employed, he can join us for shopping trips in the middle of the day.
4. Big Sis tickling baby toes!
5. Miss. M is a painting and coloring machine lately. I need to restock my arts supplies.
6. Dinner prep. We had tacos and fresh guacamole.
7. Nightly Dance Party
8. Flannel Muppets pajamas in 90 degree weather, Halloween necklace, Dora purse and a tutu. Yup, ready for bed.
9. Sleeping Baby Bum
10. Big Sis and her guard kitty ;)
Mother's Day Recap
I had a great Mother's Day. At the last minute my Dad decided to surprise my Mom with a night in a Disney Hotel. One of the many perks of being in Central Florida, you can have a mini getaway in Disney. We met them at hotel pool for dinner and some swimming. Both the girls love the water and I really need to sign them up for lessons very soon.
The next day, we had brunch at another Disney hotel. It was fun to see the girls reactions to the Disney characters. I thought Little Sis would be spooked but surprisingly she was very interested.
When we arrived home, Jon told me to take a nap while he took care of everything. Well, you don't have to tell me twice. I napped, like a champ. It was awesome!
The best part of my day was my gift. Jon made a video of Miss. M while he asked her questions about me. It's the best present ever! I'll post it here soon. He says he plans to do it every year.
How was your weekend? Have you interviewed your kid(s) on video?
If you like this post you may want to Subscribe to Working on a Project. I would love to get to know you, so leave a comment. Let's chat! I'm on Facebook and Twitter. Oh and don't forget about Pinterest and my favorite, Instagram (nicolette_springer)!